Bridging Courses & Seminars
The Master of Management Bridging Courses and Seminars are for students, professionals, entrepreneurs, and other participants which aim to provide minimum proficiency levels in Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, and Statistics, as well as the skills in effective written and oral communication. Basic ability and competency levels in these subjects are requirements for students before they are generally accepted in the Master of Management Program. The bridging courses offer fundamental knowledge and tools for students to undertake graduate-level courses in Managerial Accounting and Control, Managerial Economics, and other courses specifically, Applied Research and Organizational Communication.
Likewise, professionals, entrepreneurs, and other participants shall be provided by these seminars the opportunity to acquire basic knowledge and skills which shall be useful in their respective organizations and/or in their businesses, as well as to serve as an avenue for continuing education and training.
- Offered during midyear term (June-July) for the First Semester and two weeks to a month before the beginning of the Second Semester (December-January) of each School Year.
- Content and scope are designed as modules to facilitate a more applied and functional method of learning.
- Conducted in well-equipped and learning-conducive classrooms for a required number of hours by highly qualified and trained faculty- facilitators.
- Accounting for Executives and Non-Accountants and Mathematics for Economics and Management are conducted for 42 hours each and are spread out in a two-week period of intensive participant-centered training.
- Statistics for Managers and Non-Statisticians and Organizational Communication are usually done for 16 hours for a two-day schedule.
- Lectures, reinforcement exercises and activities, assessment/achievement tests, writing and oral exercises, computer hands-on exercises, and active participations in discussions are used as seminar/training methodologies to maximize a more holistic and integrated learning experience and participation.
- Minimal fees are charged to cover learning materials.
- Full attendance for the whole duration of the bridging courses/seminars is required. A certificate of attendance is given at the end of the bridging courses/seminars.